- 1 trees
- 2 Red Hibiscus and campanile
- 3 blueflowers
- 4 spring walkers and red buds
- 5 summer green trees
- 6 Enrollment Services Center Spring
- 7 Campanile and ISU sign
- 8 summer
- 9 Beardshear in the morning
- 10 summer campanile
- 11 summer swans
- 12 summer registrars office
- 13 central campus
- 14 red and yellow flowers
- 15 students walking spring
- 16 beardshear in spring
Fall Semester 2023
Before visiting, please review the information below regarding office hours and the location of services that we offer.
- Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- During Fall Break:
- Office hours will transition to 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. on November 20 and 21.
- Iowa State University will be closed and observing university holidays on November 22, 23, and 24.
- During Winter Break: (i.e., Monday, December 18, 2023, through close of business on Friday, January 12, 2024), office hours will transition to 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Iowa State University will be closed on observing university holidays on December 25, 26, and 27, and January 1.
- The Office of the Registrar will be providing virtual support (i.e., via e-mail and phone, but the physical office will be closed) December 28, 29, and January 2-5. The physical office will re-open on January 8.
- During Fall Break:
- Enrollment Services Center Ground-Level (010): Tuition and fees questions, schedule changes, transcripts, enrollment verifications, academic record adjustments (e.g., Name changes, etc.), Residency classification
- Enrollment Services Center 200-Level: Veterans certifications, degree audit questions, graduation certification, commencement related questions, Spring 2023 diploma pickup, catalog and curriculum
- Diplomas for Spring 2023 graduates have been issued, and digital diplomas are available starting May 30th, 2023. The physical copy will arrive in 10-18 business days.
- If you selected the pick-up option for your diploma, you will need to bring your Iowa State University ID card, or another form of identification, and come to 214 Enrollment Services Center during our office hours of 7:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. You will receive an email when the diplomas are available for pickup.